Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Introductions are in order...

Hi everyone.  I'm glad to see you made it here ok.  You're probably looking around and wondering "What the heck is there to do around here?".  So I thought you might like to know what you could expect to see while you're hanging out.  First off, this blog is, for now, a work-in-progress.  I'm still tweaking things here and there, deciding what I'd like to share, stuff like that.  So you may see the format change from time to time.  Don't be alarmed by this.  It will still be the same loving blog on the inside, despite any physical changes.  Secondly, I am planning on posting a weekly "serial" or "mini-sode" - a short story I show to you bits at a time.  As of yet it is untitled, but it does take place in the Guardian Order world, the story-line for the full book I am currently writing.  Thirdly, I have already posted a stand-alone short, also of the Guardian Order, but I didn't tell you what it was.  I guess I was just too anxious to get it on here, it slipped my mind.  If you haven't already read it, check out the Monday's Mini post.
Feel free to leave comments, as I do love to chat.  And I hope when you come back, you'll bring a friend or two.  The more the merrier.  I am a southern gal after all, so I do have that famous southern hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment